Oni super hitbox hits

#########.jpg

So this is so messed up I have to believe it is cheating, no game can be this poorly designed. Oni was caring a survivor in another room, I was in the hall 15m away at least. Just standing there by myself with no one around and I took a hit. I looked around killer is no where close to me, not even in the same room, boom I take another hit and go down. How can the killer hit you without swinging, while they are carrying another survivor? I guess killers now have a "a game without frontiers Peter Gabriel if looks could kill they probably will" add on which downs survivors based off of their just thinking about taking you out. Unbelievable.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • again.jpg 2.jpg

    It happened again on Haddonfield against a Ghostface. I was in a room in a house, the killer was running down the street. HE WAS NOWHERE NEAR ME. This is not lag and it is not crappy hitboxes, this is the killer is nowhere near a survivor and they get hit twice while standing still in an empty room. It is like being attacked by the invisible man. I was at full health and bang I get hit, I look around and bang I get hit again while I can see the killer somewhere else on the map. This is a serious issue, can you comment on it? Are the DEVS aware of this? Is it happening to other players?

  • Happened to me once yesterday, I get hit from Trapper thru 2 walls actually when he's chasing me. Delay, desync, idk, it's server side, I have ping like <30ms.

  • ass2.jpg ass.jpg

    Happened again today but to another player. We were behind the fence, Trapper was walking away in the other direction, he was not facing us, probably a good 20m away. I have no idea if he swung or not but the Cheryl took a hit. Again it was like the invisible man hit her. A couple seconds later and she got hit again. THE KILLER IS NOWHERE NEAR EITHER OF US, and as far as I can tell he did not swing; shouldn't matter because he was facing the other direction and almost off screen. A second later she got hit again out of thin air while I was healing her from the first hit. No traps no damage add-ons. This is a serious problem DEVS, players are just randomly going down, it is like they catch COVID or something and they just drop. Please acknowledge.