I was literally repairing the gen then went off for a second and I got basement points. And the only moment I've been to the basement at that time was when I got the toolbox. I went in got the toolbox and left. I'm sure I couldn't have gotten that many points for that.
several bugs last night i noticed including on Mcmillan on my first hook. I tried to pull myself off with no struggle pull off animation, and I also got basement points long after i left.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was literally repairing the gen then went off for a second and I got basement points. And the only moment I've been to the basement at that time was when I got the toolbox. I went in got the toolbox and left. I'm sure I couldn't have gotten that many points for that.
Yes, there is a bug. I don´t know if the game thinks you are in the basement or if it´s just falsely named. I have the same "problem".
Jokes aside, idk.
several bugs last night i noticed including on Mcmillan on my first hook. I tried to pull myself off with no struggle pull off animation, and I also got basement points long after i left.
DLC got a lot of bugs into the game