The Verdict of a Semi-Noob.
Hey everyone,
I’ve been playing DBD for a few weeks now and I’ve really gotten into it. At first I was awful at it but luckily I had a mate to play it with who could guide me through difficult situations. However now I’m confident enough to play effectively on my own. My only real criticism of the game is that it can be very punishing to newcomers (who have no perks/offerings or diddly squat) which clearly they are working to fix with the June update.
I have a two suggestions to make the experience even better than it already is and perhaps any of you DBD veterans can let me know if I’m barking up the wrong tree.
01. Something as simple as a stat leaderboard (like on Rocket League) makes the game more interesting when you compare your progress to your friends or globally. I think personally it’d be nice to be able to keep count of how many times you’ve escaped, repaired generators or sacrificed survivors.
02. One thing I have noticed is the game can be as enthralling to watch as it is to play. Would it be possible for the devs to create a spectate mode for random games? Obviously one major drawback with this is the possibility of outsiders affecting the game externally with messages.
Obviously I’m still learning about the game and I’m two years late to the DBD party so I’m assuming these ideas have already been suggested?
I’ve been playing DBD for a few weeks now and I’ve really gotten into it. At first I was awful at it but luckily I had a mate to play it with who could guide me through difficult situations. However now I’m confident enough to play effectively on my own. My only real criticism of the game is that it can be very punishing to newcomers (who have no perks/offerings or diddly squat) which clearly they are working to fix with the June update.
I have a two suggestions to make the experience even better than it already is and perhaps any of you DBD veterans can let me know if I’m barking up the wrong tree.
01. Something as simple as a stat leaderboard (like on Rocket League) makes the game more interesting when you compare your progress to your friends or globally. I think personally it’d be nice to be able to keep count of how many times you’ve escaped, repaired generators or sacrificed survivors.
02. One thing I have noticed is the game can be as enthralling to watch as it is to play. Would it be possible for the devs to create a spectate mode for random games? Obviously one major drawback with this is the possibility of outsiders affecting the game externally with messages.
Obviously I’m still learning about the game and I’m two years late to the DBD party so I’m assuming these ideas have already been suggested?
Comments
Leader boards would just make people more salty, spectate depends. And no on the moon fruendly. Every time they did that killers got nerfed, and then completely pooped on high rank survuvors.
Meg: Sprint Burst, Kindred, Self Care and Borrowed Time.
Claudette: Sprint Burst, Self Care, Empathy and Plunderer’s.
I’ve just started on Dwight too as I want a totally different build.