Game Crashes On Xbox Series X.
Downloaded the game on my new Xbox series X. Game loads up fine but when I try to pick killer or survivor the game freezes. Just doesn't seem to want to work.
Tagged:
Pending
Downloaded the game on my new Xbox series X. Game loads up fine but when I try to pick killer or survivor the game freezes. Just doesn't seem to want to work.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I managed to get a game in as killer and it was pretty smooth compared to my xbox one x, but after my one game as killer it froze when I went to leave the end game lobby and froze several other times while trying to load into killer and survivor. Im currently installing other games atm and I will try to play again once they're all done and update if anything changes. From my one game though I will say nice job on the optimization aside from the constant crashing.
Paid $500 for xbox series x, for a better experience on dead by daylight.... and it freezes. UNPLAYABLE.