To those who are able to play the PTB

How is new Ormond? Anything at all to make it a bit less safe for survivors and more pleasant to play in as killer? If so, are your results better while playing killer in said map?

Comments

  • I have only watched stream so don't trust on me too much.

    The tractor that was in the old ormond and removed is back, but you can't go inside it but has a potential pallet spawn.

    There's more falling snow so it feels even more like it's winter.

    The main structure is reworked as you'd expect and it feels even more like a shop, look real comfy

    And now for the loops: most of the loops near the main structure are now much weaker

  • The map isn't a connected pallet loop, so overall I think that it's pretty good now.

    Also walking on snow leaves footprints.

  • @Parallax said:

    The map isn't a connected pallet loop, so overall I think that it's pretty good now.

    Also walking on snow leaves footprints.

    hell yeah, I'm happy they took the time to look at the balance. The footprint thing sounds nice too!

  • @Generator_Repairer said:

    I have only watched stream so don't trust on me too much.

    The tractor that was in the old ormond and removed is back, but you can't go inside it but has a potential pallet spawn.

    There's more falling snow so it feels even more like it's winter.

    The main structure is reworked as you'd expect and it feels even more like a shop, look real comfy

    And now for the loops: most of the loops near the main structure are now much weaker

    That's perfect I think it's all it needed