I can already see some changes coming to the new killer.

I was watching some of the PTB and there are at least 2 things that could be changed with the new killer.

  • The speed of Victor, I could see them slowing him down because he's extremally fast at this point.
  • They could also add a deep wounds type effect to victor too, if you don't take him off you will go down.


Now these are just things I could see happening it doesn't mean they will. The big one is the deep wounds effect, the reason is I've already seen someone coin the term babysitting. Sure with victor latched on to you you can't do anything aside from dropping pallets and going through windows; but If a survivor wanted to and were good enough they could just keep victor on them for the whole game. taking an ability away from the killer.

Comments