Finally, Representation!
I, as a tall person thoroughly enjoy kicking the ever living ######### out of short people.
Never thought I’d be represented this way. Thanks BHVR ❤️
I, as a tall person thoroughly enjoy kicking the ever living ######### out of short people.
Never thought I’d be represented this way. Thanks BHVR ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL why did I laugh so hard at this 😭
But on another note why does the kicking animation look so weird? It looks like the dev's intentionally made it look hilarious.
They probably made a more normal, fluid kicking animation then realized that it looked weird sped up so they opted for the choppy one we have now. I can't imagine what it looks like with the baby-kickin addons, probably very strange.
I feel like this is the blueprint of the animation that people keep recommending to stop someone from farming them off hook. I may be reading into this too deep though lol.