After removing Victor... does a survivor remain broken or injured?
Hello everybody How are you? I can't test the PTB right now so I am curious if you can keep with the broken status effect. Also, if a survivor is already injured. Can Victor down them with an add-on or something? Just curious.
Comments
After Removing Victor the survivor becames injured not broken, also basekit Victor can down survivor but not pick them up or perform a mori.
Oh, thank you so much for answering my question.
You're welcome
By the way. Does anybody knows if a survivor can vault or drop palets with Victor on them?
Victor should allow these I believe, however I cannot play the PTB so take that with a grain of salt
Oh wait, apparently Victor can mori survivors. Not sure though...
Yes you can, and there's a hilarious bug that happens when you drop a pallet with Vic on your back