Scottish DbD YouTubers?
Does anyone know of any active Scottish DbD YouTubers? I can't be the only one lol
I know that Limmy streams but don't think he uploads to his YouTube often.
Does anyone know of any active Scottish DbD YouTubers? I can't be the only one lol
I know that Limmy streams but don't think he uploads to his YouTube often.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Limmy streams DBD? Ive only caught his Music and Eurotruck streams in the past.
Aye he streams it at least once maybe more a month. He only plays custom games with his mates.
So you don't of any Scottish DbD YouTubers then lol
nah mate, Im no even Scottish myself I'm Irish, and I don't even know any Irish youtubers. Also Ill have to try and catch one of Limmys DBD streams sometime.
Irish, close enough my brother lol
Feel free to check out danclyro on the auld YouTube :)