I have skins i should not have...like ever
PC/Steam
I'm not sure whenever game decided i should be part of developer team, but i have Nea's "crew 2017" shirt and few others i am half sure i never had. Or Dwight's "the golden shirt" - i never took part in any tournament, not to mention winning some PandaTV one. I believe this is a recent thing, since i did not see such cosmetics while halloween event was on. I'm reporting this, because I would not like to be banned because of your incompetence. Shirts are cool and all, but i prefer my 1300h/100$ account over some dev shirt. I want to mention that this is thing only for survivors - i did not see any weird cosmetics on any killer i own.
Does anybody else also have this idk...bug?
Comments
Yeah this has happened to everyone the devs say that they will fix it next update
Thank you for information.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1323747544514596871