No mither rework idea
No mither sucks, straight up no argument there.
What if, it still has all the effects as before, but you start the trial healthy, and only get the effects and broken status when you pick yourself up from dying? That way, at best you get at least a few anti-slugs and baby iron will and at worst if you never get slugged you have a dead perk and not one that'll kill you.
Comments
that would be interesting to see, however I have always wanted to test out if the broken effect was not visible to the killer
There's no point since Unbreakable is the better option even with that rework. I want No-Mither to do the same thing it does now but maybe give 100% more bloodpoints to the user postgame. That way, it's high risk, high reward.
I saw someone giving the balance between Nomither & Unbreakable
NoMither: has double downside, start as injured + unable to be healed. For a strong effect that able to self pickup unlimited of time, but even that "Broken" ruins the strong effect, make it useless.
Rework: Start has healthy, if you self pick up from dying, you gain broken status for the rest of the match, but you're also able to self pick up for unlimited of times.
Unbreakable: eventhough the perk only gives a single use for pickup, but it doesnt have any downside, and it even has side effect "recover 35% faster". Makes the perks incredible strong
Rework: you have +35% recovery speed from dying, you can self pickup once per match. If you self pickup, the side effect "recover 35% faster" will be removed.
And I feel that Nomither still weaker than Unbreakable in this rework.
Almost everyone misunderstands No Mither.
No. It doesn’t suck. It does exactly what it intends to do.
Good idea. I like it.
But even that isn't enough. Maybe recovering with no mither takes just two seconds and gives you a speed boost like adrenaline but exhausts you so you can't get up in the killers face then naruto run and dead hard to a window.
It would be one potent ass get out of jail free card but unlike the ones in the game right now it would be counter balanced with a considerable debuff.
EDIT: I forgot to mention you'd only get this once per game. I think once a killer sees no mither they're not going to slug you anyway so only being able to get up once but having it be potent makes it a decently balanced perk. I can see people taking it for high risk high reward while other stick to unbreakable for the 35% faster recovery.
I kind of want to try stacking Soul Guard, No Mither, Unbreakable, and one of those things that boosts you while injured for the memes. If I get slugged I'd regenerate quickly, and be able to get back up, then use Soul guard to effectively have a 2nd health state for a few seconds if I get up while the killer is around, and I don't even have to worry about the deep wounds from soul guard because I'd just be able to pick myself back up when deep wounds downed me again.