My theory for the new chapter
I know this will not happen and well I wanted to be a part of "this is my theory".
So I've been thinking of horror games and well most likely this chapter will be non licensed.
But here is my theory.
Laura from the evil within games.
Sadly this is wrong because killers are humanoids.
Comments
sooo what is this "theory" based on?
and what does it matter anyway? might as well tell me in what hand im holding my pen atm, right one? wrong.... now what? left one? hey you guess correctly...now what?
Its not going to change that is there already, we will have a PTB in like 2 days and the teasers are actually teasers meaning they reveal the absolute minimum meaning your guess is just that, a complete guess.
Although it would be cool to have Laura, Laura has WAY more pronounced claws than what was shown in the trailer.
And Laura IS human. It’s just that in the game the representation of Laura is a twisted, painful memory from Ruvik’s twisted, broken mind. I.e. it’s the only way Ruvik perceives her now.