The reason I'm asking is because I just played against Elix's Hag. He destroyed my team and I on Haddonfield.
So yea anybody else? Has anyone else ever gotten to play in a match with other steamers/content creators of the community? How was it? What was it like?
I have played against Tru3 2 times. One time during the PTB where the Freddy rework was tested and one time against his Spirit, but the match ended prematurely because someone DC'ed weirdly at the beginning.
I was so ######### nervous because I knew he was live and I messed up pretty hard. XD
I also went against Otzdarva 3 times, but never as Trapper (sadly). It was very fun to go against him and he's a fair killer. One time he thought I was the Feng with object and he went after me pretty hard, but he apologized on stream and later in chat. Another time I was called a magician, because I got the very hard fast vault on the short jungle gym window.
One time I was with Monto and his girlfriend in a lobby, when he was here in Germany. It was also very funny and I didn't realized it was them until the end screen and could look at their profiles. I thought they were impostors.
And I was in the same lobby as Kller once, but that match was strange af. I don't remember much of it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have played against Tru3 2 times. One time during the PTB where the Freddy rework was tested and one time against his Spirit, but the match ended prematurely because someone DC'ed weirdly at the beginning.
I was so ######### nervous because I knew he was live and I messed up pretty hard. XD
I also went against Otzdarva 3 times, but never as Trapper (sadly). It was very fun to go against him and he's a fair killer. One time he thought I was the Feng with object and he went after me pretty hard, but he apologized on stream and later in chat. Another time I was called a magician, because I got the very hard fast vault on the short jungle gym window.
One time I was with Monto and his girlfriend in a lobby, when he was here in Germany. It was also very funny and I didn't realized it was them until the end screen and could look at their profiles. I thought they were impostors.
And I was in the same lobby as Kller once, but that match was strange af. I don't remember much of it.