"Not Today"
[ps4]
I've been working on this trophy for quite a bit of time. It hasn't popped yet, even though I'm fairly certain I've unhooked myself at least 50 times via Deliverance.
Do deliverance unhooks count towards the trophy?
is the trophy bugged? Some type of solid feedback would be nice, but I understand this is a forum
I've been working on this trophy for quite a bit of time. It hasn't popped yet, even though I'm fairly certain I've unhooked myself at least 50 times via Deliverance.
Do deliverance unhooks count towards the trophy?
is the trophy bugged? Some type of solid feedback would be nice, but I understand this is a forum
Comments
It should, unless they didn't make changes yet due to it being a new perk and the game thinks otherwise since it's a new mechanic
Isn't that a new perk that hasn't been out for 24 hours yet? You unhooked yourself 50 times in the last 24 hours? that should be a trophy...
I focus down trophies. Playing the game in ways that is less than optimal for survival or killing. Same with daily rituals.