I dont understand the dc
These guys were wrecking me in the beginning the first three gens just popped so fast. I was in a long chase i probably shouldnt of been in but o well. I finally down sombody and there head trap popped off. Started to get some momentum and then the next two i knock down they instantly dc. I dont get it. They go down one time and just quit even when they having a good game.

Comments
Eh, they probably thought the match was over at that point (and crate of gears, tampered timer with a bunch of hexes after 1 had died and 2 went down on Midwich? It probably was no matter what they did). Not saying it was right to DC or whatever but that's what they were likely thinking and wanted out before they had to play out the rest of the match that likely grinded to a halt.