A few hopes I have for the new killer
- The ability, or passive, to climb over stuff. Or at the very least be able to jump. There's so much map terrain that the killer could honestly just step over if they wanted to but don't because of game balance. Hopefully this a killer that is made to finally go over those chest-high obstacles around loops.
- A mori that has gore, similar to the Hag. I'm still not sure why this MA+ rated horror game is so short on gore. Leatherface can tear through a survivor right down the middle and yet none of their insides come out, which makes no sense and is moderately immersion breaking.
- A power that doesn't rely on a meter. Pyramid Head, Blight, Ghostface, Oni, Spirit, Legion and now the chainsaw-bros. Regardless of how good each of these individual killers are I'm sick of constantly having to manage a meter among the dozens of other things during a match. I'd much prefer something along the lines of Huntress where how I use my power isn't up to an arbitrary cooldown timer, but my own decision making.
That's pretty much it. Is there anything you would like to see out of the new killer when they are added?
Comments