Brutal Strength on The Blight...

Does it works with his "Lethal Rush" to destroy the pallets faster? I was wondering this while I'm trying to unlock the perk. It would be very helpful if somebody can answer me this before I try this on a match.

Example from my last match:

Mi video.gif


Comments

  • Brutal strength does not work with killer powers, so no it should not break pallets faster

  • No, it doesn't work with his lethal rush, Demogorgon's Shred doesn't work too, it only affects kicking.

    But I would say it's still very good on Blight.

  • Thank you guys!

  • Sadly it doesn't but it would be a cool way of increasing the killer perk diversity if they did for Demo/Blight.

    I however don't think it would be a good idea for it to work on the saws as they already break pallets fast and deal double damage.

    I think part of Demo's/Blight's power should say that their power based pallet breaks count as kicking a pallet(Potential future proofing with perks that go off of kicked pallets).

    Or

    Just say Demo's/Blight's power pallet breaks are effected by perks for it to be consistent with what killer powers Brutal Strength effects and which ones it doesn't.