Players smack talking

So, I went back and watched a video of my gameplay against a twitch streamer and I'm must say it bummed me out. The guy was running Quick and Quite jumps in a locker and head ons me call's me dumb ,says I'm bad this should have connected

20201108_084011.jpg

But then at the end of the match I downed a Bill he gets a flashlight stun and proceeds to clip it. End of game chat says he had to do it to me😤 If you're running quick and quite how I'm I suppose to know you jumped in the locker until I realize hey the scratch marks have stopped, plus I hooked two people before, I was in chase with him

So I'm curious if all survivor's say these things meanwhile I'm sitting there complimenting you're skills you're shitting on me so many parallels ,but I know the answer to this already all survivor's or wicked cruel creatures who should never be given any opportunities for escape because thier often very obnoxious. I've watched videos where survivor's would call a killer dumb just because he passed them up when they urbaned around a corner not even aware of their presence.I vow on my gaming abilities Abandoned All Hope Ye Who Enters Here in my lobby.

Comments