Reporting Various Important Bugs


Hi, I would like to report the presence of the following bugs:

1- Correct Italian text for DIFESA NIANCA which should be DIFESA BIANCA

2- Correct Level 2 Text Current Tome that says "uccidi il mandriano sopravvissuto entro 30 secondi con (1)."

3- you can climb some rocks of the yamaoka estate.

4- the most important of all. matchmaking, too toxic to play both as a surv and as a killer. genrush hallucinating and I always find against people who have 3000, 4000 hours and I have 600.

5- ranking system. too easy to lose the pip and too difficult to gain

6- you forgot to give the 1000 aurics to many people.

7- Freddy Krueger's hand that often stops and remains raised while trying to place the fake pallets

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Please resolve this more fast as possible :) Matcmakink and ranking are really toxic

  • I agree,

    • Please correct "difesa bianca",
    • What does it means "uccidi il mandriano sopravvissuto entro 30 secondi" ? ,
    • I noticed the same thing in Yamaoka,
    • The Freddy's bugged hand is really annoying while playing,
    • And where are my auric cells ? :(


  • @Alpha_ca said:

    I agree,

    • Please correct "difesa bianca",
    • What does it means "uccidi il mandriano sopravvissuto entro 30 secondi" ? ,
    • I noticed the same thing in Yamaoka,
    • The Freddy's bugged hand is really annoying while playing,
    • And where are my auric cells ? :(

    what are we getting auric cells for? i haven't heard about this...

  • @moistfruit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735932#Comment_1735932

    what are we getting auric cells for? i haven't heard about this...


    Some were given 1000 auric cells during the event, I know they had to give them to everyone but it wasn't like that.

  • Agreed 100%, they should definitely solve the matchmaking problem because it's not fair at all, yesterday I got into a match with only red rank survivors and the killer was green rank, it can get toxic really fast.

  • 4- I agree can be bad for gameplay and experience hours difference between players, but i guess this afects more when u are new or ultra casual player....But me personally in more than 200 hours i beat many people with hundreds more or thousands than me (as survi and as killer). Regardless on the skill of that player, i think this not always bad as if u are learning and improving against them. For me is not as a problem since i reach 40-50 hours...

    I think more problematic is SWF and SWF with tohusands of hours (like when i played 4 consecutive matches with Trapper and i played against 4 consecutive SWF who didn't let me do nothing XD

    5- which ranks are u usually in?

    6- when they said that and where? I want free auric cells too XD

  • @CacahueseSeco said:

    4- I agree can be bad for gameplay and experience hours difference between players, but i guess this afects more when u are new or ultra casual player....But me personally in more than 200 hours i beat many people with hundreds more or thousands than me (as survi and as killer). Regardless on the skill of that player, i think this not always bad as if u are learning and improving against them. For me is not as a problem since i reach 40-50 hours...

    I think more problematic is SWF and SWF with tohusands of hours (like when i played 4 consecutive matches with Trapper and i played against 4 consecutive SWF who didn't let me do nothing XD

    5- which ranks are u usually in?

    6- when they said that and where? I want free auric cells too XD


    I am rank 1 and have 600+ hours but what I mean is that sometimes there are too few killers like rank 10 -12 - 15 and other times rank 1 with 4000 hours which obviously do not even allow me to play, both killer and surv, it's really heavy and frustrating to lose 5 - 6 consecutive games and even 6 pips, it should be more balanced, as it was before, based on mmr, I don't know why they took it off, anyway it's too easy to lose the pip and too difficult to take it back.