So, this is it!

I want to start saying that the game has indeed entertained me for the time; the setting, the animations, the gameplay, the models, effects... all of these things are really nice in my opinion. Congrats to devs.

Unfortunately it's impossible to keep overlooking the other side of the coin.

In 1 hour session today, i got 6 matches:

  • 4 of them atleast 1 teammate suicided on first hook. One of them even waited me to start going for the rescue and start doing kobes to end suiciding when i was at 1 meter. Killer was not camping.
  • The 2 other matches i got paired with greens, even white ranks in one of them. That being rank 2 myself.

These two points describe two major problems the game has, one is that the game was designed "carelessly" about how unbalanced a match can get if survivors intentionally suicide on hooks.

The other is that matchmaking makes literally zero sense, i'm getting queues than less than 30 seconds, at red ranks, and i'm still being paired with greens and whites. I could understand purples, but greens and whites?

Obviously the urge of posting about this points, is due to frequency of occurrence. Today was just the perfect example.

Anyways as i'm getting older and patience is starting to becoming a flaw of mine, which i'm sure is not helping, i leave it here.

Goodbye everyone!

P.D: 250 hours. Rank 2 Survivor. Rank 3 Killer.

Comments

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739118#Comment_1739118

    I’ll always opt to play Solo over SWF... the challenge is too intoxicating for me not to, tho sometimes it can bring on excessive anxiety.

    I actually took a break last week when I was faced with 14 consecutive neg pip matches and started to feel a bit stressed over it. Came back mentally rejuvenated and in 1 day pip’d all the way back to where I was. That’s how streaky this game can be.

    The number of good people who play DBD aren’t nearly as recognized as the number of those who aid in the breeding and inciting of toxicity amongst the community.

    There are way more decent, fun, positive, friendly players out there who will pick another person up instead of trying to tear them down. These forums only represent a handful of DBD players, overall. That’s why I am always confident that the state of the community is in much better shape than it seems.

    Jus have to try not to let any negative attributes broadcast by the selfish, toxic minority take away from our healthy interactions with the majority of good people who play, and also never allow them to kill our positive outlook, mood or enjoyment of life.

    I don't know if adopting positive or agreeable postures towards toxic circumstances would make the things change for the better.

    In the end this is the reality of DBD, there's too much allowance for these "frustrating situations" to happen by design.

    I think is time to leave the forum aswell.

    Hope you don't mind me leaving it here, it's been good to discuss with everyone else aswell.

    Goodbye guys.

1 2 ›