“Savior” Rift Challenge Rewards

This is the challenge that asks you to get 3 safe unhooks in one match.

It’s labeled as a Master Challenge but its reward is equal to the non-master challenges. It pays 25k bloodpoints and 3 rift fragments.

Every other Master Challenge on this Tome page rewards 35k bloodpoints and 5 Rift fragments.


Not sure if this is a “bug” per se, but I wanted to bring it up.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I'm glad someone else noticed this considering this "Issue" is also on the locked Level 3 and 4 according to the leaked Challenges.

  • @Sergeant_Panda said:

    I'm glad someone else noticed this considering this "Issue" is also on the locked Level 3 and 4 according to the leaked Challenges.

    Oh really? Yikes! Hopefully this can be resolved somehow, maybe with a login bonus or something.

    The grind is rough enough as it is. I hate feeling like I’m being cheated out of progress that I legitimately earned

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735473#Comment_1735473

    Oh really? Yikes! Hopefully this can be resolved somehow, maybe with a login bonus or something.

    The grind is rough enough as it is. I hate feeling like I’m being cheated out of progress that I legitimately earned

    i was just about to post about this. made a steam forum post earlier to no avail. Hope this gets fixed it was a pain in the ass trying to get this done.

  • I made a post about this on the "technical issues" part of the forum, the day the new level came out, because I didn't know about the bug reporting section (couldn't find it, I'm new to the forum). Glad someone else made a post about it on the correct part of the forums.

  • @Sergeant_Panda said:

    I'm glad someone else noticed this considering this "Issue" is also on the locked Level 3 and 4 according to the leaked Challenges.

    That's really bad.

  • @yobuddd said:

    This is the challenge that asks you to get 3 safe unhooks in one match.

    It’s labeled as a Master Challenge but its reward is equal to the non-master challenges. It pays 25k bloodpoints and 3 rift fragments.

    Every other Master Challenge on this Tome page rewards 35k bloodpoints and 5 Rift fragments.

    Not sure if this is a “bug” per se, but I wanted to bring it up.

    The challenge will give you 3 fragments of anyone is curious about if it does or not I would say stay away from this challenge until it is fixed.