Is there an ETA for chapter 18's release?
I'm wondering if I should be saving up bloodpoints and challenge rewards already or is there still a month or something?
I'm wondering if I should be saving up bloodpoints and challenge rewards already or is there still a month or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We're likely to get the PTB pretty soon, but I don't think the actual chapter will come until next month, if I remember how the schedule usually goes. Probably early-mid december.
The ptb will probably be this tuesday, add two or three weeks to it.
PTB on Nov 19th and then most likely 3 weeks after that (they had 3 weeks for the past few PTBs until official release)
so Dec 1st is most likely.
i got my Shards ready (assuming it’s original)
PTB november 10th and release 3 weeks later, december 1st.