Closed gate in Killer's POV bug

So I was playing against GF and he's pretty good, in the end 2 guys died on the hook but we can repair all 5 gens, so I open gate asap, waiting for the second guy. GF come into this gate and I was curious what is he hard hitting in the air, he can walk into gate but still he's hitting air like a rock.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/794855412

As you can see at time 02:33:15 I was opening the gate and waiting here, in 02:34:09 I was thinking what the hell is he doing, what is he hitting.

After this he tells me in post-game chat that the gate was closed in his pov and send me this image.

381210_screenshots_20201107164923_1.jpg

I never seen this bug by myself, so I can't confirm if this is rare bug or some ppl have this as common.

Tagged: Pending

Comments