Can We Please Get The Choice To Set Keys For Certain Actions?

When I play survivor and I'm trying to clutch certain actions gate/gen/unhook/healing and I know I'll take a hit I just hold M1, then take the hit, but my character starts self healing resulting in my death, can devs please allow us to reconfigure our keys?

This is honestly annoying when trying to clutch it for you team.

Comments

  • This is actually a very serious problem.

    Several times, instead of opening the exit gate, I started to self heal for no reason.

    As a killer, because of this stupid feature, I've got 4k. It happened to 3 survivors when they were trying to unhook the person on the hook.

    One of the easiest changes that can improve the game experience. I don't know why they waited this much.

  • You can’t on pc? I can on console.