What I think the newest chapter killer is based on trailer
I have to say the Wendigo and I do not mean the Until dawn version since licensed trailers always reveal the killer but also the trade mark.
Really hope if it is the Wendigo that they will add the Deer skull on it since you see the Wendigo alot with a deer skull.
Trailer shows a forest with a blue tint so could mean its a cold forest like Canada which is where the Wendigo usually lives at.
The killer does not show a weapon but a clawed hand that is very pale which is also seen on the Wendigo since they are always starving. You can also hear non human noises but if you listen closely sounds like they are running on all 4 limbs [arms and feet.]
Most important thing if it is the Wendigo that means we might have more Folktale DLC chapters.
Comments
You couldn’t have put this in one of the hundred other posts about this exact thing?
The other hundred of other posts are saying Until dawn and I am saying the original Folk tale character. There is a major difference between both of them you know.
Plus if I wanna make a Wendigo post then I will so dont really need someone telling me I should throw it in others post.
edit, Also I am making a post about [FOLKTALE] not the dang until dawn video game which is not it since licensed characters have a full trailer with the company logo at the end which is not even present in the trailer.
So yeah if you want to comment that this is the same thing you should look where it says not until dawn.