New killer teaser - Please, I don't want the Witch.
Pls Behaviour, if is it really the Witch I will have to insta buy this dlc. And I don't have money. xD
Pls Behaviour, if is it really the Witch I will have to insta buy this dlc. And I don't have money. xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's original not licensed. So I doubt if it's the Witch.
Your title and post contradict each other.
I mean they changed Bill's beard a few months back. And they needed a Valve's permission for that, so they also could get the license for the Witch.
It looks more like an Until Dawn chapter in my opinion.
Go away party pooper.
I think he/she doesn't want it because they don't have the money for it!
Its thing from addams family
I don’t think it will be Until Dawn, as PS4 is pretty protective of their licenses. But who knows, they got Silent Hill
Just pointing out a mistake. You corrected it didnt you.
I mean, you're right. But if they got Konami to do something with Silent Hill, I think anything is possible lmao.
Indeed
New Killer - The Wardrobe
The Witch? Who's the witch? There's like, millions of witches. Hermione Granger, perhaps?
Watch it be Stripe from Gremlins or something
from Left4Dead
Yea, I had to, because I saw you didn't get it. Had to be more literally with it.