I Need Your Suggestions!!
I've got every character at level 50 prestige 3 and I'm looking for some fun and meme builds. Got my last prestige survivor yesterday and I want to play with some fun/meme builds. So hit me up with some suggestions
I've got every character at level 50 prestige 3 and I'm looking for some fun and meme builds. Got my last prestige survivor yesterday and I want to play with some fun/meme builds. So hit me up with some suggestions
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You put that much time to do what you claim you did, yet still need fun/meme builds?
Play clown no perks if u get 5 wins in a row I buy u pizza
Try Ghost Face with Dark Devotion.
This was my main perk for Ghostie for a while because seeing Survivors being very confused that I still have to Terror Radius is priceless! The Stealth from this perk lasts for 30 seconds, when GF's base power cooldown is 30 seconds as well. Hitting the Obsession in this case basically eliminates your cooldown of being hidden, though without ability to stalk.
For fun survivor builds I recommend looking in this thread by Cheers: