PC - End game failed to save data

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, i use spesial add on from event the blight so every killer can dash in 1 charge, I play as the Shape.

Step 4 : After the game ends, error happen and there's info that "my game fail to save, please restart to solve the problem". So I try to continue to the game "home" where i can klik "quit" button, but it won't happen. So i force Close using Alt+F4. After that I Restart the PC and try logging in again to the game. After successfully login The blood poin that I earned before not added to my currency, but the challange I take was completed. So I play annother game with Trapper, at the end the error happen again and blood point from game not added to my currency but challange I take was completed. So i just earned blood point from challange. This not fair. Its sad.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • The Shape and The Trapper
  • Perk The shape : bitter murmur, iron graps (probably), and playing with your food.
  • Perk The Traper : Agitate and brutal strenght.
  • Map The shape : Rancid Abbatoir
  • Map The Trapper: i dont remember the name, some kind to story workshop
  • twice
DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.11.06-02.18.58.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.11.06-02.24.46.log

Thanks, Best Regard

Tagged: Pending

Comments