Halloween Event Charms (Promo Codes)

Good Evening Fellow Fog Dwellers,

I had a quick question. I've noticed that some of the promo codes for the halloween event have already expired, which is frustrating, since I work full time job at a hospital "on the front lines." This may sound petty, but I really want those charms (sure I'll probably never use them, but that's not the point)! To be perfectly honest, being an avid collector of all things DBD, I am both saddened and frustrated that I will not be able to obtain these charms. Do you think they will re-release the halloween charms, for example, at another time? I've never been a fan of time limited cosmetics as people who have real life obligations will likely miss out, which..for a lack of better terms, sucks. Thank you for taking the time to read this and stay safe out there, IRL, and in the Fog.

Comments

  • They most likely won't do a rerelease of them but im sure there will always be more down the line

    sorry that you missed out but to be fair there are plenty of better charms like the Konomi code one and some of the rift charms

    best bet to move on is to be happy with what you have rather than sad what you don't