Tome V Bug?
Had this happen in my last match. It looks like I got four emblems of silver or higher, but the quest was not complete. This is still present after going back to the main menu and restarting. Attached is an image of the end screen.
Had this happen in my last match. It looks like I got four emblems of silver or higher, but the quest was not complete. This is still present after going back to the main menu and restarting. Attached is an image of the end screen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't this the second time this exact bug has happened in the archives? I might be wrong, but isn't silver run a recycled challenge, and didn't it have this same issue the first time around?