Thoughts on the roles of DBD

I want to start by stating this... I've played this game basically since release. For a long while now, I've read through this forum as well. Only recently did I make this account so that I could get involved in the conversations. That being said, I know how most people think of this game and how it runs - and thus - how most of you will probably react to this.

Just my thoughts:

-DBD is supposed to be a HORROR. GAME.

-In a horror game, the KILLER is supposed to be the power role, making it scarier.

-It isn't a horror game if the ones being HUNTED are the power roles.

-Survivor mains get pissy when anything makes the game slightly skewed by empowering the Killer, which I think REALLY doesn't make sense.

Please don't be rude, I'm just putting my thoughts out there just to see what I get back.

Thanks for reading and thanks for being respectful.

Comments