Hairs of the Spirit

Good morning in the shadows!
Finally we can read the story of the Spirit. Pretty cool I think 8-)
But there is one question for me. Why do the hairs of the Spirit flying so crazy?
Before I read the story I thought, she drowned. But no sir, nothing like that?

Comments

  • Good morning in the shadows!
    Finally we can read the story of the Spirit. Pretty cool I think 8-)
    But there is one question for me. Why do the hairs of the Spirit flying so crazy?
    Before I read the story I thought, she drowned. But no sir, nothing like that?

    Just a wonderful animation that the dev team thought of. I find it to be very unique, one of my favorite things about her. They talk about the development process on their YouTube channel. 
  • Please don't get me wrong. I really like her hairs! :)
    But it would be nice, if there is a story behind this.

  • Please don't get me wrong. I really like her hairs! :)
    But it would be nice, if there is a story behind this.

    Oh no I understand, I am not sure if they explained her reason in the stream but yeah it would be better off if there was a meaning behind it. 
  • It's weird, but I love it xD

  • She is the Spirit, a ghost, it is a feature that makes her look more supernatural. Looks cool.