Anyone else notice an issue with hillbilly's saw?
It takes a second to actually start charging from when you press the button.
Or is this intentional and I haven't noticed because I barely play billy?
It takes a second to actually start charging from when you press the button.
Or is this intentional and I haven't noticed because I barely play billy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't noticed this, maybe it's just your connection? Weird things happen with poor connection.
The only thing I noticed is that the 4 year old phantom saw bug is now much more common.
Yeah, probably lag. When my ping gets really high the charge meter starts acting up for me.
That's your ping that is too high. Pressing your power button requires the servers to allow you to use it so it makes sense.