Is this a latency issue?
Sometimes when I'm playing killer I will see an exit gate open by itself the sounds are all there but there's no survivor there opening it.
I'm thinking on their end they already opened it and are gone.
It's just odd.
Sometimes when I'm playing killer I will see an exit gate open by itself the sounds are all there but there's no survivor there opening it.
I'm thinking on their end they already opened it and are gone.
It's just odd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
to clear up. I see the gate, here the buzzer going off like just before it opens and then it opens with no one there.
oh I will If I see it again for sure
I'll even put it on youtube or something so the devs can see it