"Silver Age" Tome V Chapter 2 Challenge is bugged
Had it set, Earned 2 golds, an iridescent, and a bronze emblem . The challenge said Silver quality or better. I earned nothing. Count is still 0 when it should be 3 right now.
Tagged:
Pending
Had it set, Earned 2 golds, an iridescent, and a bronze emblem . The challenge said Silver quality or better. I earned nothing. Count is still 0 when it should be 3 right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I should also add I was playing Survivor. I'm not sure if it's bugged for Killer as well. The challenge allows for both to finish it so I can't see why it wouldn't be bugged for killer, too.
I earned 3 as killer just now. Despite the challenge saying it's for both sides it only seems to work for killer for some reason.