Random Animations

I was playing survivor, when the killer down me, he didn't take me and go away. After I finished the recover I was crawling to my teammate, game just give me a vaulting animation. I was just crawling straight, nothing other. After that, when my teammate heal me, I was running injured the hooking animation came. But different then other, that time I run straight but it was still on hooking animation, like I was being hooked in the air while running you know? I am putting a screenshot of it. All that game just gave me random animations like that. I hope you guys fix it soon, it can look not so bad but it is. Same match when killer was chasing me, it just gave me another hooking animation and the character stopped for 1 or 2 seconds.

Ekran Görüntüsü (1285).png


Ekran Görüntüsü (1287).png


resim_2020-11-05_223702.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments