Extra Cosmetic For Purchasing DLC Isn't worth it
Am I the only one that feels this way? I'm not expecting some purple tier cosmetic but Adam's extra cosmetic is extremely lazy and lack luster. Kate densons was passable i guess even tho it was just a recolor i would never use. I just wish the devs could make the cosmetic nicer to make me want to buy the DLC even more. ATM we've only seen this done with two chapters which kates was a complete recolor and Adam's just changed the undershirt slightly. I think they should be of higher quality like a green tier cosmetic. Thoughts? Opinions?
Comments
I thought they said they were supposed to be exclusive. Either i heard it wrong or we're being cheated lol. Though the cosmetic isn't really worth fighting over.
Also the "extra" cosmetics are always a recolors of one, survivor skin. Nothing for killers, not even recolors ;<
I have to say that the became pretty bad at the "exclusive DLC cosmetic" (don't know if it's understandable because they also have a cosmetic store)
Look at the earlier exclusives (going from Halloween DLC since I don't know what Nea's alternate looks like)
Of course it was basically only for the survivors but they were good:
Note that you can only get these exclusives if you buy the DLC through Steam,PSN or Xbox
Laurie: Had her original blue outfit and (nowadays exclusive) a secondary green/yellow outfit (pants, shirt and hair)
Ace: His casual outfit and (nowadays exclusive) a tuxedo (pants, shirt and hair)
Feng: Her E-Sports outfit and (nowadays exclusive) her lazy/city outfit (pants, shirt and hair)
the list goes on and on until the release of the Clown with the opening of the in-game cosmetic store.
I think that the green cosmetics for the newest character
(Kate - shirt and long pants + ponytail and Alex - jacket and jeans + new hairstyle)
were supposed to be the cosmetics if we didn't have the cosmetic store.
Both the exclusives so far have been extremely lazy recolours of a single item. We used to get a full, unique 3 piece outfit for Survivors.
Although Kate's is far better because it's a total recolour whereas Adam's basically recolours the smallest, least noticeable part.
Because devs said everyone who buys a paid Chapter with a real money will receive an exclusive skins for it, as a thank for the support.
Yeah, you did not receive it, as well as any other players, and the devs are silent about it.
Ace tuxedo. Laurie babysitting suit. Ming city clothes. Kate lazy ass recolor. Adam, A SOMEHOW EVEN MORE LAZY recolor.
Really? tjose are """exclusives"""? They were in game before they said they will give an exclusives for the support... So I do not know if we should think about them as "exclusives".
Yeah, it seems that the Devs 's greed is growing after each patch.
It accelerated when they added their in-game store, coincidence ? LUL
Yeah, if you got them before the store, the only option was YOU HAD to get the bundle with the skin.