Any ETA on the fix for blight's collision?
Getting real tired of slipping and sliding off of stuff like I'm covered in lube.
Getting real tired of slipping and sliding off of stuff like I'm covered in lube.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's like you're oil wrestling with the map. I don't understand why the hitboxes were changed. When you have less stupid crap like this about a killer, it gets easier to balance them. Sometimes Stridor works for Spirit, but sometimes it's bugged. It's the difference between her being S Tier and being D Tier. It's the same with Blight. Without the sliding, he's the best in the game. With the sliding, he's mid tier at best.
The fix would take forever since they need to rework collision on every object in every map that has stupid collision