Yui's jacket is attached to her arms

image.png

PC (probably on other platforms too)

Yui Kimura

Yui's jacket is attatched with her arm rigs

1 - Play as yui with her default jacket, recolor, or DLC jacket

2 - point, do any interaction with her arms (attempting escape shows it a lot)

3 - her jacket moves with her arm and stretches with it

This occurs almost every game

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Dude,

    I have the same bug. That looks so weird. xD

    I also have bought the golden jacket and there is the same bug.

    I hope they will fix it fast. That looks pretty crap.

    Oh, and I play on PC too.

  • Yep! Same here. I’m hoping they fix it soon, as I’d like to mainly use my P1 or her Gold & Magenta jackets from the shop. It also bugs her jacket through her body at the start of some trials. Very noticeable when dropping from heights, too. She looks like a flying squirrel with this bug. :(

  • image.png

    Exact same thing today on PC