BHVR account breaking progression and cross-friends
I made a BHVR account a while ago and linked it with my steam account because I had thought it'd be good to get it out of the way as early as possible. Recently though, I found myself unable to receive game requests from my brother and his friend who play on Xbox and they said they never receive any of my invites. After a lot of troubleshooting I tried unlinking my BHVR account from my steam account and all of the progress I had was reverted to BEFORE I linked the accounts. It also, very VERY oddly enough, fixed the issue where I couldn't get into lobbies with my brother and his friend. So SOMETHING about the BHVR account linking is interfering with cross-friends. I don't mind not having my account unlinked at all, but losing all of the progress I had made in the recent month or two frustrates me.
Comments
I had the same issue , so i unlinked my bhvr account and was able to play with my friend again however i have to do the whole rift all over again ! i feel you