Survivor Co-ordination - Too impactful, but not because of comms

Is anyone else getting genuinely sick of this one little thing being what makes or breaks a trial? I had a team, a while ago, of very lovely people who were decent at the game. I was Oni, and I lost because I couldn't snowball. That's it, really. No overly bad plays on either side, no overly good plays on either side (except breaking my snowballs, that was chefs kiss perfection), but every time I went for a snowball (this happened like 4 times, so big props to them) either Unbreakable or WGLF undid it. Which is totally fine, by the way, but it's not something that a team of solo's could be expected to pull off. They deserved to win, and they won, but if they hadn't been working together in an otherwise impossible manner...

I'm not making this to say "SWF OP." SWF isn't. SWF is great, I love that this game has such a social aspect, even if I don't use it personally. I'm making this to say that the pre-game chat on PC is OP. Yeah, that's right, that thing that no-one ever uses. And it shouldn't be, such a small and simple thing as knowing who has what shouldn't be so impactful.

So what's some ways you can think of, especially for our non-PC community, that the Devs can help address that? Personally, and I know this gets thrown around a lot, but I think that survivors should see each others perks/items/add-ons. And also have a little playstyle badge. Just a little sticker that someone can slap on to show what they're going to be doing.

Edit: grammar

Comments