Can we please get a replica of the entity nea shirt it looks amazing!
Plz devs we love you we need more recolours and that's a perfect one :O Talking about bug where you got the entity shirt for Nea.
Plz devs we love you we need more recolours and that's a perfect one :O Talking about bug where you got the entity shirt for Nea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
talking about the one that say crew on the back sure were not going to get to keep it same with the other shirts we got.
I llike the twitch one but I don't stream all the time.
I know but I'm talking about them making like a replica of that shirt for the public or to even be placed in the shop. Not even that I just want more recolours
That new red shirt they plan to take away? If so, yes that is a really cool shirt.
I for one love it and I agree that we could use more tank tops on Nea but I don’t really want recolors as this shirt is meant for those who worked hard in the game. The best outcome is the devs see we like the top and they try and do something similar to that style on a different shirt.