Cannot add or accept particular friend
Hi all,
I have an issue with one of my friends that i currently play with, they used to play with me on the game from the windows version (which I am currently on) but they then moved to steam. now I cannot add that person and when they send me an invite, I click accept and nothing happens.
the game is up to date, my nat type is open. I do not have this issue with anyone else. and before you ask, yes their steam profile is public.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Comments
This is a known issue if one of you linked their account to a BHVR account. they're working on it
BHVR account?
a few days back the devs opened up the possibility to link one's various accounts to a special account to enable crossprogression between the platforms one plays on.
there's issues with the friendlist since :(
Oh Sh*t thats not great. any ideas when this will get fixed?
everyone's hoping it'll be soon