Is Spirit Fury/Enduring still good with legion?
I'm wondering if that combo's worth sacrificing for Ruin/Undying and Thana, or if I should drop Undying or Thana.
I'm wondering if that combo's worth sacrificing for Ruin/Undying and Thana, or if I should drop Undying or Thana.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Before you meet your first SWF with it
It's a good combo that can work really on legion if survivors pallet stun you after you stab them with feral frenzy. The issue is this only works on survivors who don't understand how to play against Legion.
Its very good but as soon as survivor know you have spirit fury (downing them with it or SWF) they will just pre drop pallets.
yes but you have to not respect pallets and break them when they get pulled down which to be fair is what you do when running the perks anyway.
even if they throw pallets early you at least have speeded up the process of creating dead zones.