Pyramidhead Trail sound bug

I played a game of Pyramid head on Hawkings labratory where if I missed my ranged attack the trail sound would continue to play until I put the sword back in to the ground and pulled it out again. (It happened every time I missed)

I don't have the time to check if I can replicate it in a new game today but I might be able to do it tmrw.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • @HuntersLullaby said:

    I played a game of Pyramid head on Hawkings labratory where if I missed my ranged attack the trail sound would continue to play until I put the sword back in to the ground and pulled it out again. (It happened every time I missed)

    I don't have the time to check if I can replicate it in a new game today but I might be able to do it tmrw.

    Happens everytime you use your power

    Laying down Trails

    PoTD