I do remember, there were multiple versions of the twitch shirt. So they might unintentionally pushed an update, like they did with the Red Street Meg etc. when they released the head case.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This could be a bug. There hasn't been an announcement about it so this is most likely unintentional.
I do remember, there were multiple versions of the twitch shirt. So they might unintentionally pushed an update, like they did with the Red Street Meg etc. when they released the head case.
It is most likely a bug because i also got it and all the ultra rare and artifact clothes
Is that was this is about?
I was looking for an answer... also, I saw those myself and wondering when they got there.
So, they're not for us to keep? :' (
(rip, lol)