Adrenaline Vs Hope

For those who don't know Adrenaline is where when gens are powered you get a health state and 150 percent speed for 8 seconds and exhaustion. Hope is where you'll gain a 5/6/7 percent speed boost. I think Hope is better in solo que anyways. Here's why so many times in solo your Adrenaline could pop at the wrong time your healthy it does nothing then you run into the killer and can't use DH, SB, L, or BL because of adrenaline. Hope gets you speed for a longer duration that doesn't take away your other exhaustion perk that can get you out of situations since it lasts 2 minutes. And boosts all your teammates. Which can help against Noed allowing you to keep normal distance. In SWF adrenaline is better thanks to coordination. But there's instances where adrenaline bites you. That's why I prefer hope.

Comments

  • I kind of dislike both perks because they don't help you until all the generators are finished. Personally, I want all four of my perks to help me get to the point where the generators finish.

  • Adrenaline saves so much time. Adrenaline causes gens to get done quicker because it heals instantly and people forego healing. People think of Adrenaline backwards. It's more causative.

    Two survivors with Adrenaline means there are two survivors who don't have to heal near the end of the game assuming they're injured. Healing typically takes 16 seconds and occupies two survivors. You're essentially saving 32 seconds of gen progress by using Adrenaline to heal. Now imagine two survivors have Adrenaline. How much faster do the final gens go?

    Every second you don't spend healing or rescuing is time spent on a gen if you're playing optimally. That's why perks like Adrenaline and Deliverance are so powerful. They speed the game up tremendously.

    It's why my competitive SWF runs 2x Deliverance, 2x Adrenaline.

  • adrenaline would be much better for the big distance it makes if it wasn't for the existance of noed, that's why I prefer hope

  • I love hope because most killers i dislike are 110%

  • I'd love Hope if it was 3-4 minutes. The vast majority of the time I bring Hope I won't get chased by the killer for most of those 2 minutes

    Overall I think Adrenaline is better but I still don't use it because I like perks that are helpful the whole game.