EAC and game files.
What the heck is going on with EAC? This is the second time I've had to validate my game files after an update. something to them being modified. I know I'm not doing it. So what the heck is going on?
What the heck is going on with EAC? This is the second time I've had to validate my game files after an update. something to them being modified. I know I'm not doing it. So what the heck is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have had the same problem and its really annoying..
btw no idea why, but sometimes dbd crashes almost everytime when its launched and then it just stops.. bhvr fix your broken game at least for one.. cant wait for their another update and another 1/3 of the game got broken again..
yeah i have to validate after every update... annoying af
Also means i have to reset custom icons which i just stopped doing because fixing it every patch is annoying