Dark Map
How do you play in dark maps? My laptop's brightness is already maxed out and it's still dark and I can hardly see a thing. (such as Yamaoka, Swamp etc). Any tips or tricks? Thankyou!
How do you play in dark maps? My laptop's brightness is already maxed out and it's still dark and I can hardly see a thing. (such as Yamaoka, Swamp etc). Any tips or tricks? Thankyou!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On what setting do you play? If it's on low the brightness will increase. On Ultra it is really dark and shady.
Playing in a darker environment might help, it would allow your eyes to take in more light.
Nice XD
Ah i see. I'm on ultra. Thats why i guess. Thankyou so much sir