I suggest to check gameplay of both and try to understand what fits your playstyle better, for what concerns me, I'd say Blight because I find it more fun to play as and against, but of course it's very subjective.
You could also argue Blight has better perks, so it's up to you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I´d recommend Oni. Pathetic early game, but his power is awesome. Both of these two Killers take a fair amount of skill to use well though.
Blight has Undying, which has risen to META. Oni doesn´t bring any particularly good perks to the table apart from Nemesis for PWYF combo on Bubba.
ok thanks
I find Blight more fun tho :>
I suggest to check gameplay of both and try to understand what fits your playstyle better, for what concerns me, I'd say Blight because I find it more fun to play as and against, but of course it's very subjective.
You could also argue Blight has better perks, so it's up to you.